Summer 2022 - info
• You can make a reservation again this summer if you wish to come by. Reservations can be made via this link or via tel no. +32 (0)57 38 80 21
• If you have not made a reservation, you can always visit our outdoor bar / self-service zone (if the weather is nice)
• We will recharge our batteries ourselves before the summer holidays really start, we're on leave from June 20th until June. June 29. We will be open again on Thursday 30 June.
• Afterwork party on Friday 15 July. Open from 3 p.m. Free admission. No reservation possible. More info via this link.
• St.Bernardus Day and '4 Years Bar Bernard' on Saturday 20 August. Open from 3 p.m. Free admission. No reservation possible. More info via this link.
Look around you, taste our beers and enjoy yourself in splendid surroundings
In the summer of 2018 we opened our – there is only one word for it – stunning - rooftop bar to visitors and beer lovers from around the world. Bar Bernard is the finishing point for our brewery tours and it is where our beer tastings take place. Needless to say, we welcome everybody with open arms.
It goes without saying that our St.Bernardus beers take pride of place at Bar Bernard. What’s more, we have created most of our recipes around them. We embrace the principle of food pairing, where we re-enforce the flavour of the dish by pairing it with one of our beers.
Enjoying a beer in a relaxed environment also brings people together. No surprise then that we are keen on food sharing: generous portions of food you like to share, tailor-made for you and your guests.
Use the link below to find out what’s on the menu. If you want to make a reservation, also click below and book your table quickly and easily.
Simply stunning 360° views
Bar Bernard seats approx. 120 guests inside and 180 people on its terrace, where you are spoilt with extensive, breath-taking views of the countryside around Watou.
From Wednesday to Sunday you receive a warm welcome at Bar Bernard. Take your pick from the beers made by St.Bernardus, Kazematten and Weihenstephan. Of course, we also offer a wide range of non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks and hot drinks) as well as wines and spirits.
Wednesday: 11.00 AM - 06.00 PM
Thursday: 11.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Friday: 11.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Saturday: 11.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Sunday: 11.00 AM - 09.00 PM
Monday & Tuesday: closed
Closing days 2022: every Monday & Tuesday, June 22 up to and including June 29, October 26 up to and including October 30, November 9 up to and including Nov 11 and Dec 25.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel nr: +32 (0)57 38 80 21
Payment options in Bar Bernard: cash, bank card, credit card, payconiq and gift voucher.
Don’t forget to follow use on Facebook for up-to-date news, hints, tips and events.
Would you like to find out what goes on behind the scenes? Click here for some great pictures of our recipes!
Are you a satisfied customer and/or would you like to give us some feedback? We are always happy to listen to what you have to say.
Surprise your loved ones with a Bar Bernard gift voucher. Buy it quickly and simply via Resengo. Gift vouchers are also available in the bar or brewery shop at no additional cost.